We have missed our valued clients and are excited to begin welcoming you back into the Studio!
Personal responsibility – Do not enter the studio if:
- You, or anyone you live with has had symptoms of COVID-19 in the last 10 days, including: fever, chills, cough, shortness of breath, sore throat or painful swallowing, muscle aches or headache, loss of taste or smell
- You, or anyone you live with is self-isolating or quarantined due to either:
Illness, contact with a confirmed COVID-19 case in the past 14 days or travel outside of Canada in the past 14 days.
Masks are Mandatory for all clients in the studio
Unless medically impossible, in which case please contact the office prior to entry
All Victoria Pilates Staff will be wearing masks/face shields during all appointments.
Equipment and mats have been spread out to allow for physical distancing during appointments.
For equipment programs, you will have your own reformer, mat, and spine corrector for personal use during your appointment.
Shared exercise accessories have been removed.
Payments and Registration:
Our office will not initially be open for assistance, contact will continue via email primarily. Only electronic payments or cheques will be accepted.
- If you cancel due to COVID-19 symptoms or self-isolation/quarantine, our late cancellation fee will be waived. Victoria Pilates will automatically cancel all subsequent in-studio appointments for 14 days (no charges will apply for COVID-19 related absences).
When You Arrive
- Entry will only be by appointment or designated class time. Visitors and guests will not be permitted.
- As we no longer have a designated waiting area, please stay in your car until the start of your appointment or class time, due to limited seating with reduced occupancy levels.
- The door will be propped open at the beginning and end of your class – please do not enter when the door is closed
- Shoes must be removed upon entry and left on the outside shoe rack.
- We highly recommend wearing Toesox or regular socks during your workout which can be put on in the hallway
- Place keys in cubbies and follow directions of Victoria Pilates staff
- Use hand sanitizer immediately upon entering.
- Limit front desk interaction, whenever possible communication should be done via phone or email.
- All appointments / classes are 55 minutes and must end on time to allow for equipment cleaning and disinfecting.
- Maximum occupancy will be 10, including Victoria Pilates staff.
- Physical distancing of at least 6 feet (2 meters) required whenever possible.
- Single-person occupancy limit for bathrooms, please use ahead of class.
- Please follow directions from Victoria Pilates staff regarding your assigned workout station and movement within the studio.
In an effort to limit communal/shared items, bring your own:
- Filled water bottle as we no longer have the large water cooler
Arrive in your exercise clothing when possible:
- Our cubby bins will only be available for car keys and wallets; not purses.
Cleaning & Hygiene
Victoria Pilates Staff
- Teaching staff will be wearing non-medical masks or face shields during all appointments.
- Administrative staff will be wearing non-medical masks when office is open.
- Teaching staff will be using verbal and visual cues only, refraining from tactile cueing and staying socially distanced.
- Victoria Pilates staff will not be permitted to work when sick or directed to self-isolate/quarantine.
Equipment and High Touch Areas
- Victoria Pilates staff will clean and disinfect all equipment after each appointment, and high-touch areas throughout the day.
- If you choose to use shared equipment, you will be required to: use hand sanitizer before and after – and clean and disinfect with the provided alcohol spray after each use.
- Windows will remain open during operating hours.
- Fans may be placed strategically and operated by Victoria Pilates staff only to allow for more fresh air flow if needed
We appreciate your patience as we enter this new phase of Victoria Pilates operation. We will continue to monitor Public Health guidelines and update our protocols as required. As information can change rapidly, please note we may be subject to decreased capacity at any time.